House for Sale
Tree Lined Street, Parkland Views!
Property ID 2001158This stunning brand new home is architecturally appealing, stylish in design and represents the pride in construction shown by these master builders. With views across lovely parkland, this north facing home is conveniently located in Watson, perfect for the busy professional couple or family looking for something high end with quality inclusions and close to all amenities and arterials.
The stylish spacious kitchen is the hub of the home and features stone bench tops and large walk-in pantry. The light filled living area opens out to the lovely alfresco area, making this a fantastic entertaining space for family and friends! You'll also have the option of a separate deck with pergola at front of the home. The combination of multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining options makes this home a stand out.
The quality inclusions along with quality trades offer great value for money. You will love the gorgeous floors, ducted reverse cycle a/c, designer bathrooms with soft closing drawers and toilet, instant gas hot water, ample storage space and low maintenance landscaped gardens.
Set in a lovely, quiet family friendly community and is conveniently located within an easy walk of Mount Majura nature reserve, the local Watson shopping centre, popular cafes, a great choice of schools, EPIC, farmers markets and public transport, including the light rail - all whilst being just minutes to the Dickson shopping precinct, the City Centre, sporting facilities and Universities.
* Brand new stylishly designed home with 190.3m2 of living
* Ideally located opposite parkland in a popular established suburb
* Multiple light filled living areas with high ceilings
* Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite with double vanity and double shower head
* All other bedrooms are generously sized with built in mirrored robes
* Spacious kitchen with quality appliances, large island bench and walk-in pantry
* Laundry with built in storage and external access
* Stylish large bathroom with ceiling to floor tiles and designer fittings
* Separate toilet downstairs - ideal for guests
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Roller blockout blinds throughout
* Covered alfresco and separate deck with partially covered pergola
* Beautifully landscaped low maintenance gardens with established trees
* Auto garage with internal access and adjacent semi-enclosed carport
* EER: 6.9
* Living: 190.3m2 (total house: 276.8m2)
* Year built: 2018
Please note these are estimates and subject to change:
* Body Corporate Fees: $1,400 p/a approx.
* Rates: $2,800 p/a approx.