House for Sale
Builder's Own Home!
Property ID 1978168This stunning five bedroom, three bathroom home is stylish by design and represents the pride in construction shown by a master builder. This single level north facing home is conveniently located close to parkland and only a short walk to Mulligan's Flat Nature Reserve. Perfect for families looking for something high end with quality inclusions and an abundance of space, along with peaceful settings in a quiet neighbourhood.
The stylish spacious kitchen and family room is the hub of the home and features stone bench tops and huge butler's walk-in pantry. The light filled living area with electric fireplace opens out to the expansive alfresco area, making this a fantastic entertaining space for family and friends! The combination of indoor and outdoor entertaining options makes this home a stand out.
The bespoke elements in this home is what sets it apart from many others. You will love the bamboo flooring, mirrored built-in-robes, under-floor heating, reverse cycle a/c, in-built speakers, designer bathrooms with soft closing drawers, solar panels, security alarm, instant gas hot water and so much more!
Live in the popular suburb of Forde, where you will be surrounded by other premium properties in this vibrant active community. Forde has become Gungahlin's most sought after address with home buyers assured they will be in good company and close to all of the North-side facilities including Burgmann Anglican School, Gungahlin Town Centre, Yerrabi Pond and walking trails.
* Stunning bamboo flooring in living areas
* Several light filled living spaces with high ceilings
* Stylish kitchen with Ceasarstone benches, Smeg appliances, ample bench space, large walk-in pantry and soft closing drawers
* Light filled living room with gas log fireplace - opens out to huge alfresco
* Separate rumpus/theatre room - ideal as a kids room which is adjacent to kitchen and main living area
* Spacious master bedroom with large ensuite including double vanity, double shower head and ceiling to floor tiles
* Designer bathrooms with soft closing drawers and toilets
* Great storage solutions throughout
* All bedrooms with mirrored built-in-robes
* Ducted reverse cycle a/c
* Under-floor heating
* Solar panels - 10kva
* In-built speaker system throughout
* Video intercom, security alarm and security screens
* Instant gas hot water system x 2
* Huge alfresco with BBQ area and gas outlet
* Outdoor fireplace
* Pergola with outdoor spa
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens with computer irrigated watering system
* Extra large double auto garage with internal access
* Built - 2014
* Block size - 667m2
* UV - $434,000
* Living - 260.65m2, Garage - 55.75m2, Alfresco - 30.35m2, Porch - 2.84m2, TOTAL - 349.59m2
* Rates - $2,849
* Land Tax - $4,269